adroomi
21 years ago
Guam will be great...you'll love it. Great picture also. I hope the next one we can see the Youngun!
Liz62803
21 years ago
I might post another preggie me pic or 2 before Sterling gets here but once he does I'm sure everyone will get sick of seeing him cuz I'll be posting a lot of pics since I have to take a lot and send them to CW every day 🙂

Liz n Sterling
amj70
21 years ago
OMG girl, I feel your pain.
MACS
21 years ago
Clive, she needs the G35 Sedan. Safety first, brother. It has all the safety goodies like side curtain airbags and all that jazz.

Liz, you have that pregnant 'glow' about you. And as far as the 'oinks' go... those looks ain't staying forever sweetie and most girls that look like that don't have the personality to go with it. When looks are gone and you're so old that sex doesn't matter, all you have is conversation.
Liz62803
21 years ago
everyone tells me about seeing the "glow" I don't see it, but I feel it and that is the best part 🙂

CW and I don't worry about conversation we can talk for hours and hours about everything and anything 🙂 and those times are very precious to both of us 🙂 then again its nice to just be with each other and not have to say anything at all! 🙂

Liz n Sterling
pabloescabar
21 years ago
huba huba, very nice pic. thank's for sharing.
Wyteyes
21 years ago
I've always said if suddenly men had to have babies, the human race would die out in one generation!!!! Nice to see you.... :o)-

John
CWFoster
21 years ago
Ot's a two door, but since when is a Chrysler Sebring a "small car" I may get a four dor or van "Guam Bomb" when we get there. But I'm kind of upside down in the Sebring right now! especially since two guys have done some customization to the body work! Even fixed (which it was) the body work drops the resale value! Besides, that car is my sop to the "middle aged crazies" LOL
Liz62803
21 years ago
but darling love of my life if we decide to have another baby that car IS NOT going to accomodate 2 car seats along with all the other stuff that 2 young'uns are going to want whenever we go out and about! LOL And right now for a couple months anyway YOU aren't going to be the one struggling to get our little man in and out of the car when we need to go somewhere that we can't get to by walking LOL

Liz n Sterling
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Clive,

Sounds like it's time to become a "Van Man" !!!! LOL

My young son went with a Toyoto.... Save the other car if you can though.

John
myash07
21 years ago
CW & Liz

Donna & I have a ford windstar van.
I would not recommend them.

myash07
Jdllizard
21 years ago
CW, Buy the lovely lady a bigger car, or van. I vote for a Chrysler 300C or Dodge Hemi Wagon.
John L
Users browsing this topic