Liz62803
21 years ago
against my better judgment blahhhhhhhh here's a pic of me - and NO I'm not oink of the day material - never have been, never will be but CW loves me for me and that's all that matters 🙂 this is one of my new outfits and the car in the back - the sebring convertible is CW's car - been trying to get him to trade it in for something bigger since I found out about being pregnant, but he's not biting yet. Told him if we go for a second baby he's going to have to whether he wants to or not LOL. I usually wear glasses but they have a tendency to glare so I take them off. And yes my feet are swollen - at least the right one is, the many joys of being preggie LOL

So there ya go Adroomi blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Liz n Sterling
418928.jpg

Click to View Image114 View(s)

dave97402
21 years ago
You my dear are beautiful!

Great to finally see ya!

Dave
CWFoster
21 years ago
I'm thinking a second car for when you finally get your licence!
Liz62803
21 years ago
aww thanks Dave *blushes*

and CW baby darling love of my life pffftttt lol I need a bigger vehicle NOW lmao you have NOOOOOO idea how hard it is getting in and out of that car in my "condition" lmao

Liz n Sterling
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
CWFoster
21 years ago
You won't be in your present condition when I get back!
Liz62803
21 years ago
thanks RDC 🙂

no but it will still be a pain getting Sterling in and out of that little car 😛 mhm I'm just as stubborn as you are darling lmaoooo

Liz n Sterling
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Is CW threatening you again?! LOL

You are very pretty Liz.
Hang in there (easy for me to say).
spadesman
21 years ago
Great to see you Liz! You look just wonderful!
Goody
21 years ago
Pregnant women sure do have a beautiful glow about them, my wife is 7 months along now. Congrats to you both!!!


Goody
drnos
21 years ago
I've been waiting for the right thread, so as not to threadjack...

If your child actually arrives on July 4th, he will share my son's birthday! For years I would tell the lil' guy that I invited the whole town out to the park and put on a big fireworks show just for his birthday.

Now that he's gonna be 20 this year, he prolly won't buy it anymore 😉
johnfs
21 years ago
Liz you are quite the sweetie! Great pic. Great thread with the bantor between you twos.

J
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
Liz, it is so nice to see you. You look great. Thanks for posting a picture.

No wonder you don't have shoes on with you feet swelling like that. Ouch. My sisters feet swelled so bad. She would put shoes on as soon as she woke up and not take them off until she was ready for a shower and bed. They would swell so bad it would leave the impression of the shoes. It was terrible. I'm glad mine didn't do that. Stay off of yours as much as you can.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
looks like a bit of eczema there. Take care of that while you have the time. After th 4th....fugetaboudit!
Liz62803
21 years ago
thanks everyone! 🙂

as for the banter between CW and I - we do that ALL the time lol whether he's here in person or a long ways away - we just love to have fun with each other 🙂

the only thing I can wear on my feet these days are CW's moccassins (sp) that my mom and I found clearing stuff out of one section of the bedroom. they are comfy to wear, just not good if it is raining as I found out last night when I wore them to my lamaze class LOL got my toesies a wee bit wet! I keep my feet propped up on my woofer when I'm at the pc and of course they are propped up when I'm in bed using the laptop and if I'm sitting outside I have them propped up too and I've been watching my salt intake and try to drink lots of fluids.


I very much doubt I'll make the July 4th original due date especially if he hasn't turned the right way by June 8th but we'll see and that is an awesome thing to have said about being born on the 4th of July 🙂 will keep that in mind if I do end up having him on the 4th!

thanks again everyone for your kind words makes this preggie woman feel not so whaleish LOL

Liz n Sterling
barryneedleman
21 years ago
Liz, You look great. No self depreciating remarks allowed. This is a special time. Take advantage. Eat what you want and blame it on cravings. Wear what you want and say it is impossible to find anything else. You are in the drivers seat (so to speak). Be cranky, you are allowed. ENJOY.
drnos
21 years ago
RDC: You prolly mean "edema" (i.e., swelling) instead of "eczema" (i.e., skin rash)???
Liz62803
21 years ago
LOL Barry - I haven't had that many cravings and the reason for the new outfits was to have something that fit! and I am enjoying being pregnant - if it wasn't for wanting to see Sterling's little face and count his little fingers and toes I wouldn't mind being pregnant longer LOL - I can see all the women now thinking I'm nuts lol - so CW and I are probably going to try for another once we get settled in Guam 🙂

Liz n Sterling
billreif
21 years ago
Hi Liz and Sterling


Guam ?
Liz62803
21 years ago
yes Guam 🙂 well CW hasn't gotten the official orders yet, but that is where we expect to be going for his 3 year shore duty - he's off sea duty in November.

Liz n Sterling
Users browsing this topic