penzt8
  • penzt8
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The billboard has now been fixed. No more "implied nudity". Oh yeah, this is Virginia Beach, Virginia. Hope none of those offended people go to the beach.
418426.jpg

Click to View Image68 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
Your KIDDING ME!! They actually made them take these down becaus of "Implied nudity" WOW!!
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Trying to compete with your BOB-FM station I guess.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Bethleham area had a good one up for a while. Something about "we're back" and had nice nude backs. Maybe MikeNX or SteveR@cbid can help with this. I forget which rock station it was.
Liz62803
21 years ago
CW and I love BOBFM - usually when we are travelling to Richmond we play it till we lose it somewhere around williamsburg - then we surf till we find a good station in Richmond, but always remember to turn it back to BOB when we hit Williamsburg on the way back. In regards to the billboard there are always people out there that get their knickers in a twist about anything and everything. Hell kids these days see worse than that on tv or the internet and like they couldn't see that on a beach in the summer *rolls eyes* gimme a break. Some people just have too much time on their hands to b*tch and moan about stupid stuff. I can think of a ton of more important things that need to be changed or fixed OTHER than a freakin billboard. shakes my head.

Liz n Sterling
Marke@CigarBid
21 years ago
95.1 WZZO had those billboards up here in the Lehigh Valley. There were two different ones. Both had 3 topless women with their backs facing you. They had large "tattoos" of rock bands. ( Pink Floyd, Van Halen and the Stones on one and AC/DC, Led Zepp and ZZ Top on the other).

Marke
Marke@CigarBid
21 years ago
Wait..... Aerosmith was in there somewhere.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Linkin Park? That the best they can do?
billyjackson
21 years ago
If I lived around these billboards, I'd be glad they were taken down. Jesus makes my soul burn when I see stuff like this.

Or is it for what I do AFTER I see stuff like this?
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Good reason to marry... So as not to burn!!!! Best advice I ever got.... 1 Cor 7:9

John :o)- !!!!
penzt8
  • penzt8
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Yeah, I know they ripped off this promo from somewhere. I'm just amazed that people found it offensive.
miguelito
21 years ago
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Thank you Marke. That's it. It was right near Link Beverage on 309.
billyjackson
21 years ago
Wyteyes,

Been married. Still burn cause always in the hot seat. I live much better now without squeezing myself into a moral code that just continues to squeeze no matter how well I try to fit.
Users browsing this topic