sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is the painting that I described when I was explaining the "wilderness"-looking work that I posted earlier...
421130.JPG

Click to View Image94 View(s)

const33
21 years ago
I think I see the Virgin Mary in this PIC. Look closley

m2c
rayder1
21 years ago
No...but I see Sponge Bob.
dave97402
21 years ago
Looks like Yogi to me.

Hey boo boo, let's get us some pickanick baskets.


sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You guys seeing all of that in the painting or in the crappy wall paneling? LOL
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Sloth, you need help...
sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
keepin' it reel...
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I likey. Keep em coming. X
Charlie
21 years ago
Sloth

You have talent, do not let them get to you joking and teasing! Keep up the work!

Charlie
weich
21 years ago
Sloth do you ever sell your work? I'd love to have that in my apartment.
jetblasted
21 years ago
It looks crooked on the wall . . .
sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
very crooked to be exact...

weich, thanks! I do sell my artwork, er... well, I should say I'm willing to sell my artwork. Except this one and another (the wilderness one)... they mean a lot to me.
Charlie
21 years ago
hell, slap one togehter for him on a commission basis!

Charlie
TrannyMk
21 years ago
I like it... you have a talent there bro!!
Krubs
21 years ago
I see Mr. Spock in there
RMW
21 years ago
Looks like a Klansman being eaten by a bear.
sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm beginning to believe I'm the least imaginative here...
Hell... my 92 yr old grandfather saw a landscape with a cliff.
weich
21 years ago
That's good to know. Do you have a gallery of pictures online?
sloth
  • sloth
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
http://slothie.deviantart.com/ 

The last image I uploaded is an old oil painting from High School... Just letin' ya know because it look a little...

..."eh".
Users browsing this topic