ducati996
21 years ago
Eric Bostrom's Ducati 999 at Road America today. It was great to watch these guys slide through corner 5. Just reminds me how slow I really am.

I did see a very fast guy whos number I did not recognize. As I found out on superbikeplanet.com, it turned out to be 1993 world grand prix champion Kevin Schwantz. I remember watching him race in 1987....best rider I ever saw in person.
423109.jpg

Click to View Image96 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
Oh yeah I love to watch motorcycle racing. How did Bostrom do?
ducati996
21 years ago
They race tomorrow and on Sunday. Should be on the Speed Channel on Sunday.
usahog
21 years ago
http://www.amasuperbike.com/round.php?UID=dgb0gqvsfrUQdEggOe0WROv7ABElOK&sc=1218&year=2005&number=6 

I wish I could make the run up to watch these races... but the weekend events for us have already been scheduled...

Here's last weeks results at the Springfield Mile
http://www.amaflattrack.com/index.php?UID=IkBVE8ckmgeGwKezbh9q7LwJf8XgB5 

They're all running in Peoria this weekend TT's but its not the big one... not decided yet wether the Mrs. and I are going to run up there to catch the races??

Hog
Users browsing this topic