tonygraz
9 years ago

So a Rastafarian is a Pastafarian if he or she eats pasta when the munchies strike?

Speyside wrote:



Just the first step to conversion.
dstieger
9 years ago
To characterize Pastafarianism as a '4th party', implying politically affiliated, is borderline heretical. We are in NO way politically anything...separation and all that. I have a tortured history of vacillating back and forth between Dudeism and Pastafarianism...but I think that I'm finally settled into a religion I'm most comfortable with. I mean, how can anyone not...when the "Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano...."

frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

To characterize Pastafarianism as a '4th party', implying politically affiliated, is borderline heretical. We are in NO way politically anything...separation and all that. I have a tortured history of vacillating back and forth between Dudeism and Pastafarianism...but I think that I'm finally settled into a religion I'm most comfortable with. I mean, how can anyone not...when the "Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano...."

dstieger wrote:


NICE.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

To characterize Pastafarianism as a '4th party', implying politically affiliated, is borderline heretical. We are in NO way politically anything...separation and all that. I have a tortured history of vacillating back and forth between Dudeism and Pastafarianism...but I think that I'm finally settled into a religion I'm most comfortable with. I mean, how can anyone not...when the "Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano...."

dstieger wrote:



....and............wait for it.........................LOTS OF ANGEL HAIR!!

🇨🇮

(thank you, thank you....I will be here all week)
dstieger
9 years ago
I don't wear my collander in public anymore.....too many nutcase pastaphobes out there....the harassment gets to be unbearable.. ..I blame Trump
SteveS
9 years ago

I have a tortured history of vacillating back and forth between Dudeism and Pastafarianism

dstieger wrote:



My youngest son is a Dudeist priest ... he's as un-political as they come ...

dstieger
9 years ago

My youngest son is a Dudeist priest ... he's as un-political as they come ...

SteveS wrote:




That's awesome! I didn't want to be a priest...I'm too lazy for all that responsibility...I just wanted the robe.... I was adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen
delta1
9 years ago
duuuudes......
SteveS
9 years ago

That's awesome! I didn't want to be a priest...I'm too lazy for all that responsibility...I just wanted the robe.... I was adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen

dstieger wrote:


Well, sans the desire for the robe, that was pretty much his story too, but then he was asked to officiate at a wedding and had to take on a modicum of responsibility ...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

....

(thank you, thank you....I will be here all week)

Stinkdyr wrote:


no, you'll be here Saturday.

bring your "A" material.
Users browsing this topic