ducati996
21 years ago
Was VFR at the races?? I think this is your bike.
423112.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
sweet bike!!!! I miss my baby!!! haa haa. That guy needs to get a high mount Two Brothers to show off that single swing arm!! I will be back in the saddle one of these days. Hope you had a great time at the race. Some day my buddy an i want to go to Spain and watch a Moto Gp race. I think that was be an amazing time. Bikes are god over there!
Thanks for the pic.

Keith
Da Chief
21 years ago
It's a taxi!!!!!!! LOL!

vfrtwice
21 years ago
Most of the taix's ive seen latley are Red,White, and Black!!

HAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAA LMAO!!! 🙂
Da Chief
21 years ago
Shutup!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic