vfrtwice
21 years ago
If you stare at it long enough, you see all sorts of things! :)
424257.JPG

Click to View Image84 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
yeah, that's cool. Creativity rocks.
castlewa
21 years ago
rjdc
21 years ago
Looks like my house!
jtk-12
21 years ago
lol a rjdc cool pic keith
pabloescabar
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i see that every day. is it unusual?
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
It's all done with smoke and mirrors.
wells05
21 years ago
Chewbacca - top right
sleepymonky
21 years ago
casper the friendly ghost bottom left
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Casper! haa haa.. thats great.. i see it... still looking for chewbacca. lol
rjdc
21 years ago
Keith, I thought I saw the car. Still don't see anything. Guess I'll have to drink more 151.
ddandb
21 years ago
All the way on the right hand edge, a little up from the bottom it looks like something is peeking out at you. A sock puppet maybe?
Users browsing this topic