RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Republican vs. Democrat
Red vs. Blue
424404.jpg

Click to View Image81 View(s)

TrannyMk
21 years ago
Winner on the left... loser on the right... then there is the election.... same thoughts come to mind...
EvilJAR
21 years ago
Meh i've got 3 years to think about it. Right now though i'd take hilary over condi. Condi got some bad attitude man.
const33
21 years ago
Integrity vs Spin
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
if these are my choice, i'll probably sleep the entire day.
Cigarick
21 years ago
Condi all the way. That chick is scary smart.
rugrunner
21 years ago
maven, it's probably for the best if you'd sleep through all elections...(c; Besides I don't think they'll let you vote in a foil hat anymore.
rugrunner
21 years ago
also, i have to agree with cigarick.
condi is scary smart. Hilary is scary, scary.
gscale129
21 years ago
If I had to make a choice... I'd pick defecting to CUBA!
const33
21 years ago
I wonder who Hillarys intern will be?

Girl or Boy


ROFLMAO
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
5. Author: RICKAMAVEN Date: 06/06/2005 11:50 PM Reply
if these are my choice, i'll probably sleep the entire day.


Just like every election?
wxrodrig
21 years ago
considering all the good work Clinton got done, Im going with Hilary.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
good work.... Now that is funny
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Putting his hand on the Bible and lying. Committed purgery and was impeached. Yeah, make room on Mt. Rushmore for Bubba.

I'll be voting Libertarian again.
usahog
21 years ago
I'll be voting Veterans Party!!!

BTW Hillary has to keep her Senate seat still in "06"?? she's going to have a tuff run there in itself...

Hog
Users browsing this topic