steeliefly
21 years ago
I have 8 Montecristo H2000 5x52 Beli's F/T. I'm looking for Torano sigs, Partagas Black, Partagas Spanish Rosado, or K. Han. Sig 101.
[email protected]
chuckler
21 years ago
Steeliefly,

I am interested... will drop you a note tonight.

PT 🙂


petert4664 at aol dot com
steeliefly
21 years ago
sounds good.

steeliefly
havanaone
21 years ago
I'm interested also.

[email protected] Kim
steeliefly
21 years ago
We are all set here.

thanks,

steeliefly
chuckler
21 years ago
steeliefly,

You awesome sampler just hit my door! JUST AWESOME!!!

My end back to you will ship by Saturday, I hope they please.

THANK YOU!!!

PT 🙂
steeliefly
21 years ago
I'm glad they made it. Enjoy, and no hurry on your end.

steeliefly
chuckler
21 years ago
steeliefly,

Return box will hit the USPS today... Should be to ya Monday. Packed well for the ride, no worries.

I tried to send a real varied, yet tasty sampler... If there is something else you were looking for, just let me know.

Cheers,

PT 😉
steeliefly
21 years ago
Chuckler,

Got your end yesterday. Very nice selection of cigars. You hit me with some of my favorites and a few in there I really wanted to try. That RP Vintage '92 isn't going to last very long.

It was a pleasure trading with you and I would do it again anytime.

Thanks Again!
steelifly

chuckler
21 years ago
Glad they pleased...

Enjoy!

PT 🙂
steeliefly
21 years ago
More than pleased. Don't think that little ISOM didn't go un-noticed either. Real nice touch.

steelifly
Users browsing this topic