flyerfixer
21 years ago
Came up on a great bottle of grape juice last week that I really enjoyed. It is a cigar related bottle that is just plain fun to look at and very good in taste. A fun bottle to show friends ect. Had a great time with the last grapes for sticks trade I did. I`ll send the grapes, and if you like, send me some good everydays you enjoy. Drop me a note.
flyerfixer AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET
---flyerfixer---
bassdude
flyerfixer
21 years ago
bassdude,
you got mail. Yes its good `ol vino! send me your addy and I will have it sent out on Monday. I believe its a Cab or a dark Zin. If anything its great to have on display. Have a good weekend,
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
bassdude,k9
Got your emails and I will be sending them out on Monday. Really, it is my plesure. You both have a good weekend,
---flyerfixer---
thurson
21 years ago
flyerfixer, would that be Le Cigare Volant?
flyerfixer
21 years ago
No, its a 2002 Cab from Nappa Vally. Cant tell ya the name, it will ruin the fun for tho two BOTL that emailed me for a swap. All I can say is that it is a very well made cab, with a very interesting name and great cigar related logo. In fact I am having some as I type this. Ummmmmm. Good mooooshoo!
have a good one,
---flyerfixer---
k9kop
21 years ago
Flyer, Got the grapes today. Looks tasty!!! It's chillin right now and will be consumed tonight with a PAM64. Can't wait. Your package will be shipped tomorrow if I can get someone to take a cripple to the Post Office. LMAO!

Thanks Bro

k9
flyerfixer
21 years ago
K9,Glad you got it Ok. Get better. Hope you can use the included fun stuff when you get up and around.
---flyerfixer---
bassdude
21 years ago
got it yesterday thanks.

will have return fire soon.
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Let me know if you like it. Have a good weekend.
---flyerfixer---
k9kop
21 years ago
Fixer, I was a very good bottle. Lasted approximatly 7 hours from the time of arrival!

Thanks

k9
keitha13
21 years ago
I hate to give it away but it sounds looney.
flyerfixer
21 years ago
keitha13 is correct! Smoking Loon. I love it. Glad you liked it k9. I will keep my eye out for more fun and diffrent grapes.
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
k9, got your package this morning. Thanks for the nice sticks. I would have one tonight but got hit hard with the flu this morning also. So much for a nice weekend.Hope yours goes better, thanks again.
---flyerfixer---
Users browsing this topic