teedubbya
9 years ago
Using some of the logic in here Lincoln getting shot and killed isn't that big of a deal. He'd be dead now anyway so in that regard it really doesn't make a difference and everyone should just let it go.
DrafterX
9 years ago
So, anyone who got themselves shot doesn't deserve a memorial... Got it... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Well, during the time they would have normally been living I suppose it would be ok, but after the would have been a hundred or so and there'd be dead anyway then it doesn't make a difference anymore.

And stuff
DrafterX
9 years ago
So I can finish my popsicle stick John Lennon memorial..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Do it fast. Once ringo and Paul are gone we can assume Lennon would have been too. Then there's no difference anymore.
DrafterX
9 years ago
What if they get shot..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Doesn't make much difference at this point.

If you don't live in NYC or Liverpool your opinion doesn't much matter anyway.
frankj1
9 years ago
Jewish New Year coming up, but it sounds like I should stay away from the Temple.
delta1
9 years ago
Kevlar helmet will protect you...
DrafterX
9 years ago
What if they shoot him in da face..?? 😕
delta1
9 years ago
Gotta look AT the target and put the gun-sight on it to get a good shot...ever looked at Frank's face? I heard he's related to Medusa...
frankj1
9 years ago

What if they shoot him in da face..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


I wear the helmet backwards
teedubbya
9 years ago
Does it still spit?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Sounds like a Bloody question... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
just answer the bloody question!!!
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
what else should we solve?
delta1
9 years ago
well, Drafter still wants a free phone...
DrafterX
9 years ago
True.. true.. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
Free service really.. I got a cool phone.. 😟
Users browsing this topic