Burner02
8 years ago
Hah, made you look...........................Christmas gifts.

20171221_143007_resized.jpg

Click to View Image107 View(s)

TMCTLT
8 years ago

Well Dan....you weren't lying, those are 3 fine looking butts. 🍺
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Wait......that's not propane.
corey sellers
8 years ago
Those are some good looking butts
corey sellers
8 years ago
Which one is mine

Someone had to ask
Phil222
8 years ago
Not a bad Christmas gift...sure beats a sweater.
jjanecka
8 years ago
I was so hoping one of them belonged to Drafter. 😞
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
lol good one
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
So disappointed!
glongoria
8 years ago
Yea, ok I looked. I'll be putting a 25 lb turkey and a 15 lb ham on the smoker Sunday for Monday's feast.
fishinguitarman
8 years ago
Nuttin like a good lookin butt!
MACS
8 years ago
Cooking 2, right now... on a WSM.
Gene363
8 years ago
Buckwheat
8 years ago

So disappointed!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



+1
Users browsing this topic