BigAl96
21 years ago
Hi All!

Back in the mid-90s the Flor de Florez was one of my favorite smokes (orange or blue band - both were solid) - sad to realize they are no longer exist.

I heard that a few years ago CBid offered these cigars and I was hoping someone might have a few "lost" in their humidor. Will to pay cash, trade cigars, wine - whatever.

Shoot me an email at BigAl9696 at yahoo.com ... thank you!

Keeping my fingers crossed - Alex from SoCal
BigAl96
21 years ago
And yes ... that would be two "96"s in my email address, one more than my screen name - sorry about the confusion.
moonman
21 years ago
Big Al you got mail. Good day to ya.
moonman
21 years ago
Hey Big Al, my e-mail sent me a failure notice that I was unable to send you mail. Try me at [email protected]. I know where to get your Flor de Florez.
Users browsing this topic