madmaxx
21 years ago
congrats package out today priority mail
some of my favs
usps 0304 3490 0000 8018 1579
tpottiger
21 years ago
Boxes started arriving today. Impressive selections, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I will try to post who I got tomorrow when I get home.
ddsmokin
21 years ago
tpot your package just went out enjoy
tpottiger
21 years ago
Guys, some awsome sticks came in so far...

Could you all do me a favor and email me your name and username so's I can cross reference these boxes. I am still getting acquainted with some of y'all.

tpottiger (no space here) "AT" (this space for rent) pa (take this one out too) "DOT" (will sell this space cheap) net

Thanks
Tom
erkwgz
21 years ago
T pot,

Erik W = erkwgz

Happy Fathers Day bro!

Later.....Erik
zapgr
21 years ago
0303 3430 0001 7033 6390

Sent today USPS 6/19

congrats
Pancho
21 years ago
tpottiger: mine is the one from Texas. If you got more than one from Texas, email me at pancho_regallos@yahoo

akanyced
21 years ago
tpottiger looks like we getting close if you need addy for 2let me know thanks to all

akanyced at aol dot com
tpottiger
21 years ago
Packages received so far:
RDHacker
n9tog
Iceman219
saturn07
mikecook
Sfraun04
erkwgz
Pancho
madmaxx
gonesledn

Just an example of what you guys call good smokes:
Ghurka
Maria Guerrero
Torano (Silver & Gold Exodus)
Perdomo Reserve Cabinet
Perdomo2
La Perla
Black Pearl
Onyx Reserve
La Gloria Cubana
Padilla
H. Uppman
Cupico
AVO
CAO (Cameroon, MX2, Brazilia)
IT (Cameroon Legend, Maduro, & Classic)
Fonseca
Montecristo
Partaga
Hoyo de Monteray
Joya de Nicaragua
Romeo y Julietta
Sancho Panza
Punch
Arturo Fuente
Aristoff
Consuegra
Primeros
Don Diego
Conneticut Yankee
La Floridita

akanyced - looks like I should have the rest by Tuesday at latest. Let me know what ya like, I'll try to get them out by Wednesday.
tpottiger
21 years ago
Okay, got the last of the packages yesterday afternoon. The second place box goes out in the AM mail.

Thanks for all the great sticks, made it fun trying to pick out what to send to Ed. (Hope you like 'em...)

Thanks for playing!
akanyced
21 years ago
got second place 20 in all thanks
Users browsing this topic