DrafterX
8 years ago
A nerdist is someone who hates nerds... 😟
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
I thought they were nerdphobes...
DrafterX
8 years ago
Nerdphobes just don't want to hang with them... 😟
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Would you go to comicon?
DrafterX
8 years ago
But they prolly still laugh at them stuff... 😟
HuckFinn
8 years ago
Versusnersus

It's Latin

Or maybe Swahili

Yeah that's it. Maybe
victor809
8 years ago

Would you go to comicon?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I've been going for a few years now
victor809
8 years ago

A nerdist is someone who hates nerds... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Actually it's a podcast about nerd related topics.


...sigh....
tailgater
8 years ago

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion.
I think she's pretty. The end.

And don't you think that most portraits are meant to flatter?
Well ok, maybe not Picasso's.
So what, her portrait is softer, prettier.

And what does my aesthetic have to do with my politics?

You guys sure you aren't just a wee bit prejuduce against black people?
If you're sure you're not, my apologies but, that's kinda what I'm hearing round here.

Not the end of the world if you are. As long as you don't act on it, right?

HuckFinn wrote:



The fact that you see race over the VERY obvious politics speaks more about your own issues than it does ours.

If Moochell was conservative I'd want to bang her two ways to sunday.

OK. kidding. But I probably wouldn't be quite as repulsed.

tailgater
8 years ago

I'm entirely certain that 5 years ago, calling a black woman a wookie was considered racist by nearly every reasonable person... if you disagree, you can go ask a group of black people what they think... make sure to report back to us after you get out of the hospital...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Opel is saying that black people are violent when criticized.


Phil222
8 years ago

Opel is saying that black people are violent when criticized.

tailgater wrote:



Would that be a stereotype or prejudice? I get them confused. 😎
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
nerd lives matter.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago

Opel is saying that black people are violent when criticized.


tailgater wrote:


No, just saying that anyone who would refer to a black person as a wookie is so obviously racist that they would definitely get their ass kicked for pretending it wasn't... but if you don't believe me you should try it...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

The fact that you see race over the VERY obvious politics speaks more about your own issues than it does ours.

If Moochell was conservative I'd want to bang her two ways to sunday.

OK. kidding. But I probably wouldn't be quite as repulsed.

tailgater wrote:



Huck does seem a little more sensitive than the average forum poster here.

If the opportunity presented itself though, I would probably hit it just to say I did it :D

Barak: I was the president of the United States!!!

Me: What's your point, I banged your wife, trololol
tailgater
8 years ago

Not as racist as referring to a black person as a wookie...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Please explain.

Because in all honesty I didn't see the correlation to race.

Michelle Obama appears to be "bigger" than her husband. I've never met her in person, but this leads one to believe that she has some girth. Couple that with her often-times mean scowl and you've got a big mean person.

A lady in my town, well known back when I coached little league, was rather large. I don't mean fat. I mean tall and wide. A big woman. And she was not very nice. Always with a scowl.
I don't know where or when it started. But her nickname became wookie. Not to her face, and never chewbacca. Not even "the" wookie. Just plain ol wookie.

Oh, forgot to add: she's white.



But when a large, mean woman who happens to be black is called a wookie it MUST be race.
smh.

You bring pathetic to a whole new level.

Of course, so do I.
Because it's sad how funny adults found that nickname. I don't feel bad because she was a wretched wench most of the time. But it's still sophomoric.
But hey, at least I don't cry racism every time I hear an insult. That's one that YOU own.



opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Whatever you say racist...
tailgater
8 years ago

No, just saying that anyone who would refer to a black person as a wookie is so obviously racist that they would definitely get their ass kicked for pretending it wasn't... but if you don't believe me you should try it...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Holy crap.
You are totally a racist.

Instead of clarifying what you're saying, you're reinforcing the stereotype.
Sad.
And racist.
But mostly sad.

opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Whatever you say racist...
tailgater
8 years ago

Would that be a stereotype or prejudice? I get them confused. 😎

Phil222 wrote:



Good point.

I guess it's more a stereotype.
Made by racists.
Like Opel.

tailgater
8 years ago

Whatever you say racist...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



At least you're not afraid to show how much of a buffoon you are.

Users browsing this topic