Not the only ones but definitely part of the problem. But I think we can also blame folks that actually voted for him.
teedubbya wrote:
Like most Americans, I would rather have him than her.
paulkeck wrote:
I think most Americans voted for her...😁
Phil222 wrote:
but he did win, in the way it matters most, by winning more states and by getting the most electoral votes.
delta1 wrote:
With all of the heat on him, he lies to the Mueller team on Feb. 1st.Resulting in one of the charges that he pleaded to today.Gates is obviously not the sharpest knife in the door.
banderl wrote:
in the drawer
frankj1 wrote:
You don't keep your knives in the door?.......for easy access and all 😰
RMAN4443 wrote:
hmmmm...so that's what happened to all those illegal voters Trump said he was gonna find....whoda thought to look for a mass grave in Mass?
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close