gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have

1 box set of Prometheus: Fuente - Fuente "An American Dream" The Making of a Legend" Never opened other than to put the cigars in my humi

2. 1 Camacho Liberty 2003
# 10,882/20,000

3. 1 Camacho Liberty 11/18
#4374/30,000

4. 1 Odyssey 2000-2001

5. Dondouglas Belicoso x 3

6. Buc El Capitian Maddys x 3

7. Fitapaldi throphy x 2


I want

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=M-STXT120003N&stext=s%2Et%2E+dupont+extend 

I have been around ask if you want to check trader status.....

Thanks For Looking
Rob



gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok Ok Ok add 2 W.O.A.M to the Deal
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
You want the pink one?
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
How did I know I would catch crap from you 🙂

or in his words

Hslkdfjkdfj, djfurujjdsjsgtr!!!
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Ok THIS IS DONE

thanks Larry and you know I always send extra's..... 🙂

Thanks Rob
dpreece
21 years ago
Theadjack on (Hey Rob, long time no see bro. I hope all is well!! Drop me a line some time!)


Thread jack off

dustin
gorob23
  • gorob23
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Right back at ya DP life is good, well as good as it get with the "4LP" kicking my butt daily 🙂

Rob
Users browsing this topic