akanyced
21 years ago
who,s in
and just say c-bid at table to get in
pokerroom,com
tables is akanyc,s HE
8:30 start time cen
table wil be up at 7:30 cen
akanyced
21 years ago
and you all should know it is 5 premmum sticks to the winner
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Hope to be there.

Purp
akanyced
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Planning on being there tonight!
Stefan
akanyced
21 years ago
poker table is up so come get some
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Great game Ed. Del finally conceded. I had over 6 K and he had about 1,100. we were just exchanging blinds at that point.

I agreed to send him 10 sticks or 20 percent.

Thanks to everyone for a great game.

Purp
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
BTW, sorry for the delay, I'll get your winnings out to you for last week's game, tomorrow or Wed.

Purp
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Players at poker tonite, 13 June, need to email me so than I can email them my address.

joseph ta purplesagerighters tod com

Purp
akanyced
21 years ago
e-me akanyced at aol dot.com
if you want you owe me i owe you call it done
dbreazeale
21 years ago
good game there, Purp. you had first place wrapped up. my 1100 was a formality at that point.
dbreazeale
21 years ago
Purp, shoot me an email at

runinfox at americaonline dotcom

thankee!!!!

del
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
OK dbreazeale

Your 2nd Pl package is headed for the P. O.

Sorry for this delay as I previously explained to you; I never received winnings packages from 2 of the other players, and after waiting on them for a while the time got away from me and I moved on to other things. I won't name the non-paying players here out of courtesy to them, but I apologize to you for my own dereliction of duty to you. I trust I've made it up to you by adding a couple of additional sticks that are my personal favorites and hope to do this again sometime.

DC# 0303 2460 0002 2119 9497

Purp
Users browsing this topic