I vote Izonfire. Got his addy too;-p Or maybe it's me? /shrug just swing that thing already!
CelticBomber wrote:
This aggression will not stand!!! 😳
Celtic caught me at a vulnerable moment and was able to pressure me into accepting that fantastic cluster bomb of 11 supreme smokes (You told me it would only be 5 btw...), so I let that one slip through.
(and I will be posting that collection of smokeable art in all it's glory soon)
He saw the chink in my armor and he proceeded to exploit it.
(and if you're thinking about doeshin right about now, you are a horrible miscreant)
But that is it!!! My defenses are back up!
Any future packages will sit neglected until I get around to sending them directly back to it's place of origin.
I propose a non-aggression treaty of 6 months, at which time I will be fully prepared to deal with your attacks.
May I remind you of my statement weeks ago -
In all seriousness though - I am in no position to accept any packages at the moment. I have seen what’s traded and sent here, and my palate is not nearly up to that level. Nor do I have that kind of stock to send to anyone else in return. I can’t accept anything from anyone that I can’t return something of relatively comparable value. I happily smoke what many of you would consider sub-par smokes or even yard-gars. Also, I am making a move soon and trying to reduce the stock of what I do have. Roughly 2-3 years worth of smokes. Once settled, I hope to begin sampling higher grade stuff, and begin trading with everyone else here. But thank you for your consideration.
I am not disputing the fact that I am deserving of a baseball bat to the head from each and every one of you.
I have certainly been a PITA, and definitely not one deserving of your generosity.
Don't worry, I will be the same a-hole 6 months from now, at which time it will be game on MF'ers!
Until then, I will continue to be a pestilent troll and cause of continuous aggravation.
BTW - if you want to bomb someone, I suggest the Bomber himself!!!
Edited by user
7 years ago |
Reason: Not specified