wennerman
21 years ago
have not done one in a while sooo for a fiver here goes...At one time Winston Churchill own a small cigar factory in cuba..the brand name of the cigar they made was re-introduced a few years ago by a different company..name the brand ????
rugrunner
21 years ago
La aroma de cuba?
akanyced
21 years ago
akanyced
21 years ago
akanyced
21 years ago
2 robustos plz
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I think Rugrunner has it, That's what I would guess.
saturn07
21 years ago
san cristobal de habana
grishuha
21 years ago
Rey del Mundo
Big John
21 years ago
J.Redleg
21 years ago
I thought Davidoff is a decendant of a company that the prime minister had an interest in.

wennerman
21 years ago
Big John is the winner..in the most recent issue of smoke mag buried in a article about Hond, they mention this little know fact about Camacho...
BigJohn send me your snailer..the fiver is yours...
nice to see how many people played along..thanks
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
rugrunner
21 years ago
Wen, I googled it and made a quick guess on my way out the door. Unknown really got me excited! Only to have my hopes dashed on the rocks of reality...
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Sorry about that rugrunner.
I think we did the same think looking for this information. It seemed good to me what I found but obviously was wrong.
TUC
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Wow I used the wrong username for that last post .
I buy under Steven Drummond and post under TheUnknownCollector. Well at least I mean to. I tried to just change my username but Cbid told me to change my username I would have to open a new account. Thus 2 accounts, I wonder if I could outbid myself 😉
Regards, TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
geee unknown..wouldn't that suck if you lost an auction to yourself...
rugrunner
21 years ago
but the optimist would say he beat himself...
tpottiger
21 years ago
You can't beat yourself here...

That would be Public Lewdness... It's illegal ya' know!
rugrunner
21 years ago
not if he's a muslim!
deadeyedick
21 years ago
No longer "unknown".

DED
Users browsing this topic