wennerman
21 years ago
oh where oh where have you gone?????.....I need your addy..you won my little contest...would hate to forget about your prize..Email me
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
moonman
21 years ago
He probably just wants you to send his winnings to me. LMAO!
wennerman
21 years ago
hey moonman..I have some nice ten year old swishers I'm
saving for you buddy..what month do you get bombed...can't wait heeeeheeeheee (evil laughter)
Tom
Big John
21 years ago
Cool I won!! I never win anything, I'm stoked. e-mail sent
wennerman
21 years ago
big john..prize is on the way...where did you get your answer or did you just pull it out of your ash???
Tom
Big John
21 years ago
A buddy of mine,(who's name happens to be Camacho) told me that the original Cuban version was the cigar of choice for Sir Winston.

So it seemed a logical guess.
Users browsing this topic