Slimboli
21 years ago
... or I should say, Charlie bombed the @!#% out me today.

Nice sticks there Charlie ... and even a Monte #2 ?!?

I hope you didn't send me your last one !!!

I can't wait to try the new 'X' you sent, and since you sent two ... I just may have to share one with SteveS ...

... when we meet up for lunch tomorrow at PeeWee Muldoons Bar and Grill ... 😉

You've got yours coming, buddy ...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
WTG, Sir Charles.
Someone has to humble that big galoot.
Charlie
21 years ago
OHmyGod, to have Slimboli, the big time bomber, rave about my meager offering to him! Gee, Kim, I am impressed!
Hope you enjoy the X! They are great and cbid should offer them more!

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
WTG Charlie!

BTW Slim

You got mail headed your way from Virginia!

myash07
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
A myash attack is a welcomed one!

Charlie
Slimboli
21 years ago
WHAT !?!

When myash07 said that there was 'mail' headed my way ... didn't he mean he's sending me a letter?

What else could he possibly mean ???
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
He misspelled "male".

He's coming for a visit & to sample your stash.
LOL!
Slimboli
21 years ago
myash07 --- there is only one obovious way that comes to mind on how you got my 'snailer' ...

... and I belive it's got to be a certain police officer that has a dog for a partner that had some hand in this ...
myash07
21 years ago
Hey that sounds good...
Let ricky take the fall...


LOL!

Nope wasn't the K9 this time
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...thats not how I got it
Users browsing this topic