Slimboli
21 years ago
You are one very generous individual ...

Thank you so very much for the INCREDIBLY GREAT sampler of 'top-shelf' cigars!

These are going to be a real treat ... and they will be enjoyed tremendously, when I find the time to do them justice.

You kindness and 'giving nature' is quite overwhelming ...

Someday ... when you least expect it ... 😉 ... your time will come.

BTW --- I am puzzled by meaning of the 'Invisible Man' dealy that was in the box ... interesting.

Your 'calling card', perhaps?

pabloescabar
21 years ago
k9kop
21 years ago
Good shooting Ash. Well deserved target!!!


k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
BTW --- smoking an aboslutely wonderfully tasty Cuban El Rey Del Mundo for lunch today ...
Charlie
21 years ago
Slim

I confess, I gave Jimmy your address! it was fun knowing that a Myash bomb is similar in nature to a slimboli bomb!!!!!! Generous and too excess!

Charlie
myash07
21 years ago
Slim
I had to wait along time to get your addy, the card was an indication of how hard of a man you are to find!

Enjoy the smokes my friend!
Slimboli
21 years ago
I'd still like to know who gave it to you ... I need to put a 'horses head' in his bead.
Slimboli
21 years ago
... uh ... I meant 'bed' ...
Charlie
21 years ago
slim

Read the post (#5) above....hahaha

Charlie
Slimboli
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic