Eric5150
21 years ago
Hi. New to trading but it looks like everyone on this board are good folks. Here's what I have to trade:

Cu-Avana Robusto (non-maduro)
Fire by Rocky Patel Double Carona
Fonseca 10-10 Maduro (Churchill)
5 Vegas Gold Churchill
La Vieja Habana Early Years Festibal de Moroc
Perdomo Milenario Mistake Cameroon

Looking for:
Any type of Gurkha
Rocky Patel Vintage
CAO Brazilia
CAO Italia
any robusto or churchill you think I would like based on above

Please contact me at eric_5150 at yahoo dot com if interested in trading.

Thanks
Eric
eric_5150 at yahoo dot com
erkwgz
21 years ago
Eric,

Hows about you keep your cigars and I send you a little newbie sampler? Us Erik's have to stick together so drop me a line at.....

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
Eric,

I am hoping to get your package out this afternoon.

Later.....Erik
jrdacd
21 years ago
Beware of erkwgz, his little newbie packages can hurt-trust me!!!

You are in good hands with one of the best BOTL on the boards.

Hit me with your snailer!!!

[email protected] later, jd
erkwgz
21 years ago
Joe D,

Thanks for the kind words brother. I had some real good teachers. Fine BOTL's who broke me in good. Just trying to repay a few debts of my own by being nice to a newbie like so many others were to me, and you better include yourself in that list.

Eric, you better send Joe an E-mail if you know what is good for you. He also is a top notch BOTL who will take care of you in the best way. BTW your package went out on Thursday. Better batten down the hatches!

Later.....Erik
andytv
21 years ago
Nice Job Erik
moonman
21 years ago
Erkwgz was the first BOTL to do a trade with me as a newbie & I was totally psyched! Great BOTL IMHO!
Eric5150
21 years ago
Thanks to you all. Wow...lol. I'll email Joe when I get a chance. Defintely going to have to hook up some other newbies when I get a chance.

Eric
Eric5150
21 years ago
Erik....you are simply amazing. AWESOME.....TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I thought you would send like a 5 pack...you are the man!!!!!! If there's anything I can get you in the future...please don't hesitate to ask. My first Gurkhas and Padron as well as the CAOs and Perdomo! You are a god!!!

With much thanks

Eric
erkwgz
21 years ago
Eric,

No problem bro. I am really glad they made it to you by the weekend. As I stated earlier I was just showing a little kindness as so many others have shown me. Have a good weekend my friend.

Later.....Erik
Eric5150
21 years ago
Joe, I'm going to owe you big too. Thanks for the smokes. If you ever need anything, please run it by me and I'll see what I can do.

Eric5150
jrdacd
21 years ago
Eric,

Glad you liked the smokes. Like erkwgz I'm just trying to repay the kindness i received from other BOTL when i started on the boards.

later, jd
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Nice hits guys. Way to spread the leaf!
Users browsing this topic