jcwbnimble
21 years ago
OK,

I have tried to find some Romeo y Julieta 007's, but can't find them anywhere.

I was hopin' to trade for a fiver if someone can spare it, but would gladly trade for 1 or 2.

I've got about 1000 sticks to chose from, so email me.

jcwbnimble (at) netscape (dot) net

Thanks,

jcwbnimble.
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
dr_evil
21 years ago
Forgive my newbie ignorance, but I have never heard of R&J 007... Is that a ISOM? I have a few Clemenceau and Churchill tubos and some Reserva Real Veronas that I can trade if you are interested.
Big John
21 years ago
Big John
21 years ago
bnimble Dude,
You'r e-mail is delayed / not working. I've got 4 007 churchies (7 x 52)with your name on them.
drop me a line at
noblejoker (at) hotmail (dot) com
jcwbnimble
21 years ago
Thank you Big John, thank you.

The R&J 007's were a special edition cigar. They came in a gray "humidor" box emblazened with the 007 logo.

Email sent Big John.

Thanks,

jcwbnimble.
Big John
21 years ago
bnimble Dude,
Is you'r e-mail still delayed / not working?? I have not gotten a response from my last e-mail.
Drop me a line.
Big John
Big John
21 years ago
jcwbnimble
Where are you?
My e-mails are bouncing back.
(takes 2 days, don't know why.)
If you want the RyJ 007s you need to e-mail me.
noblejoker(at)hotmail(dot)com
Big John
21 years ago
^^
Dude, you want 'em er what??
^^
bassdude
21 years ago
guess this died. I have 1.
bigjordo
21 years ago
how are these, i kinda wanted to try some a while back

jordo
Users browsing this topic