Homebrew
21 years ago
I have had a minor setback, and all packages are delayed until next week. Sorry for the inconveniance, but there has been a minor family emergency, and I have been unable to put my packages together. Everything should be back to normal by next week.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
andytv
21 years ago
Hope everything is alright.
gonesledn
21 years ago
hope everything and everyone is ok

wes
myash07
21 years ago
Hope all is ok dave!

Got ya in my prayers....


Jimmy
moonman
21 years ago
Hope you don't mind as I am not expecting anything but would like to say God Bless!
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Hope things turn to the better for you good sir. Be well.
Stefan
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Let us know if we can help....

Deb
dave97402
21 years ago
Yes Dave.....hoping all is ok. "Minor" hopefully is not serious!

your other brother Dave
Users browsing this topic