Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
That was the sound that my mailbox made when it exploded from your PIF......thanks a lot bro!

Charlie
moonman
21 years ago
Copy that Charlie! Only mine was more of a KABOOOOOM & it was a PIB. Many Thanx Cigarkid22! Have a great weekend BOTL.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Both of you are very deserving BOTL's I am doing just what I can to make this beautiful county we live in a better place with some fine LEAF smoking. I hope you do both enjoy the sticks and have a great rest of the summer.

Rob
rugrunner
21 years ago
Moon, his time will come. Oh, it's coming, it's coming... Just over a week and the fun begins. Cigarkid, can you get one of those properties up to 65%rh and temp down to 70? might think about it....
myash07
21 years ago
Your a bad Kid!!!!!!!!!!


Charlie you deserv a good hit!

Oh yea you got incomming...

See ya soon kid!
Users browsing this topic