03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hello guys/gals, this is my first trade but fear not, I've been here at Cbid for almost a couple years.
I can't seem to enjoy my Padrons like I thought I would. Here's the deal...
(4) Padron 2000 naturals
(3) Padron 5000 naturals

I would like only 5 sticks in return, any combo or all five of CAO Brazilia (preferably Go's), Connecticut by R.P toro, Nestor maduro (6.5 x 54), or Champagne Perdomo's R or E size.

You can respond here or my e-mail..
sequera at bp.com

Thanks, Ryan
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Update, Let me know what your willing to part with? I am leaning towards mild-medium smokes.

The Padron 5000's (2) out of (3) have a small crack in the wrapper at the foot no longer than 1/2". My humi has been rock solid between (65-72%) all year long so I can't explain it?? My last 5000 smoked perfectly with the crack, just not my cup-o-tea.

Let me know if interested?
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
First trade accomplished.
Thanks Nicole
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I need your address
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Damn, I hate when I hit enter too soon.

my home e-mail is...
rasoe40 @ msn .com
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
cigars will go out today
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Just went in the mail - let me know that you got them ok
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
No problem JPR, did you get your package yet?? I hope everything was ok?
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Not yet - I will let you know - sorry it took me this long to send my end
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
got yours today - thanks
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
03screw

Just wondering if you got the package yet - you should by today at the latest.
03screw
  • 03screw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
JPR, sorry I didn't respond earlier. I'm on jury duty and have been on a case since Thursday. I received them Friday or Sat? Thank you very much for the Connecticuts and the little "extra" Joyo thrown in! You made my first trade a great one :o) :o)
Thanks again,
Ryan
Users browsing this topic