victor809
6 years ago

hate to say it but it has 100% death rate over 60 years old. 50-60 is the 2% rate. We will just have a younger planet.

As for the kraakkan bones.... we just found out they actually increase the death rate. We also found out Faucci had invested in a Kraakkan farm in Kentucky.

And soilent green is people

teedubbya wrote:



Dammit.... what am I supposed to do with this pile of Kraken bones I harvested? This is going to bottom out the price on Le Hockeydad's boner pills.
teedubbya
6 years ago
wait.... if you take it earlier and in bigger doses it seems to work. all other research is scrapped again. Kraakkan on.

there was an interview on the Maddow show with a dude that says it saved his life. Good enough for me.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Wait that wasn't a dude.... it was maddow.
victor809
6 years ago

wait.... if you take it earlier and in bigger doses it seems to work. all other research is scrapped again. Kraakkan on.

there was an interview on the Maddow show with a dude that says it saved his life. Good enough for me.

teedubbya wrote:



Ok.... I've tried the bigger dose, and I totally took it earlier (I'm not even 50 yet! So I've taken it really early!)....

Now what do I do with this huge erection?







ok..... average erection?
victor809
6 years ago
And don't suggest tail or Le Hockeydad.
HockeyDad
6 years ago

That's an intentional misinterpretation of data. A 2% mortality rate is not the same as 2% of the population dying.

Look.... I'm all for killing off 2% of Florida. Especially if I can personally select them. But that simply was never stated by anyone of any repute.

victor809 wrote:



Well my original promised 6.8 million dead was from a Facebook certified infectious disease expert that hates Trump and was based on all 340 million Americans catch the virus and it has a 2% mortality rate.

Maybe the mortality rate isn’t that high or not everyone catches it and then you can make a model read 2.2 million. Let’s go with the mortality rate is correct and only 2/3rds catch the virus. That gets us our 2.2 million. I’ll go with that.
teedubbya
6 years ago
actually there is no rate. just a number. 2.2.M all over 60.
HockeyDad
6 years ago

The earliest estimation of very high death rate that I can find is of 2.2MM, predicted by a group out of London College and repeated by Trump himself as a boast of having saved 2.2 MM lives.

Well.... we're closing in on 5% of that goal with all these draconian, freedom destroying measures in place. Think about that for a minute.... with almost no one going anywhere, having any contact with anyone outside of their family... we still were able to achieve almost 5% of the most outrageous of the estimates, and we haven't finished yet.

Let's see what we can achieve by really opening this up!

victor809 wrote:



Well that’s kinda my point. We are opening up. So what do the models say we’re going to achieve? Florida is 6.44% of the population so am I going to get their fair percentage of the 2.2 million now that they’re opening? I’m not even taking into account that Florida has the largest percentage of people over 65 in the country and we know this virus likes to wack old people and Florida is Heaven’s waiting room.

With Florida opening up, what are the new COVID death numbers going to be so we can judge whether they should have stayed closed?
tailgater
6 years ago
Don't get me wrong.
I come to these boards for the laughs, not for my news.

It's just poor form to revert to nonsense in the midst of a discussion. We're not in the same room here, it takes a give and take.

I wish I could say I was surprised.





victor809
6 years ago

Don't get me wrong.
I come to these boards for the laughs, not for my news.

It's just poor form to revert to nonsense in the midst of a discussion. We're not in the same room here, it takes a give and take.

I wish I could say I was surprised.





tailgater wrote:



That's funny. You mean your posts weren't intentional nonsense?
victor809
6 years ago

Well that’s kinda my point. We are opening up. So what do the models say we’re going to achieve? Florida is 6.44% of the population so am I going to get their fair percentage of the 2.2 million now that they’re opening? I’m not even taking into account that Florida has the largest percentage of people over 65 in the country and we know this virus likes to wack old people and Florida is Heaven’s waiting room.

With Florida opening up, what are the new COVID death numbers going to be so we can judge whether they should have stayed closed?

HockeyDad wrote:



I doubt anyone with credibility is going to give you a hard number. Despite your wanting it.... despite your desire to legitimize facebook news posts.

It depends too much on how much voluntary social distancing continues to happen.

Missouri opened up almost two weeks ago, and my favorite restaurants still are not willing to open up their dining rooms. My neighbors are still mostly working from home.... and the post office everyone is wearing masks.... (but not Home Depot.... so who knows).

Now Wisconsin opened, and you can see images of a bar where everyone is shoulder to shoulder.

It's going to be a really fun ride.
victor809
6 years ago

actually there is no rate. just a number. 2.2.M all over 60.

teedubbya wrote:




Can we include some people under 60? .... I just have a few requests....
delta1
6 years ago
wait..wha....was that 100% death rate over 60?


8-[
HockeyDad
6 years ago

I doubt anyone with credibility is going to give you a hard number. Despite your wanting it.... despite your desire to legitimize facebook news posts.

It depends too much on how much voluntary social distancing continues to happen.

Missouri opened up almost two weeks ago, and my favorite restaurants still are not willing to open up their dining rooms. My neighbors are still mostly working from home.... and the post office everyone is wearing masks.... (but not Home Depot.... so who knows).

Now Wisconsin opened, and you can see images of a bar where everyone is shoulder to shoulder.

It's going to be a really fun ride.

victor809 wrote:



Heck, I’m just trying to legitimize Cbid news posts. I’m looking for a hard number so I can quantify whether the stay at home crowd or the open up crowd got it right. It sounds like the best answer I can get is nobody knows. Well we’re just going to have to find out! At least we know the hard numbers of the economic damage.

May be I should shift money to Missouri or Wisconsin and not wait for Florida. The real trick is getting out in front of all the Wall Street REITs.
victor809
6 years ago

Heck, I’m just trying to legitimize Cbid news posts. I’m looking for a hard number so I can quantify whether the stay at home crowd or the open up crowd got it right. It sounds like the best answer I can get is nobody knows. Well we’re just going to have to find out! At least we know the hard numbers of the economic damage.

May be I should shift money to Missouri or Wisconsin and not wait for Florida. The real trick is getting out in front of all the Wall Street REITs.

HockeyDad wrote:



No one giving you economic numbers is giving you accurate numbers either. Since we don't know what the economic impact of this pandemic would have been without stay at home orders.

Hell... without stay at home orders, even if we only had the exact same number of infections and deaths, do you think the economy would have been humming along at the same pace? Do you think people would have been going out to eat at restaurants and bars at the same amount?

You're dreaming if you think it's a binary choice of what we have, and some fantasy where the economy is fine, but some increased number of people die. You can't tweeze the two apart. Like I said earlier, even though our state is open, many businesses are choosing to continue as if it weren't.

As TW has said before, we're possibly opening early, so we may get the added extra sexy bonus of the first economic hit, PLUS the hit from the disease spreading extra fast. We'll see... It'll be exciting.

HockeyDad
6 years ago
Well we have hard economic numbers for where we are at today. That we know.

Without stay at home orders we don’t know what the economy would look like. The assumption is it would deteriorate but we don’t know how much.

As TW said “we’re possibly opening early”. We’re possibly... Sounds like another “I don’t know”.

We may get the added extra sexy bonus. We may... Sounds like another “I don’t know.”

Not much to go off of here.



HockeyDad
6 years ago
I shall patiently await the darkest winter in modern history.
teedubbya
6 years ago
I don’t know. But I heard while folks under 60 can get the virus, and they will live, they will suffer from poor form and stuff.

There are no dark winters at altitude.
frankj1
6 years ago

I don’t know. But I heard while folks under 60 can get the virus, and they will live, they will suffer from poor form and stuff.

There are no dark winters at altitude.

teedubbya wrote:


any numbahs on what that will cost?
especially with 20 million less insured people?
teedubbya
6 years ago
Magic number box says........



3
Users browsing this topic