teedubbya
6 years ago
Friend,

The American People voted and we listened.

Last week, we asked you to vote on which puzzle you’d like us to carry in the Official Trump Campaign Store. Well, we’re happy to report that the votes are in and for the FIRST TIME EVER, we're releasing a limited-edition Official Trump Puzzle.

President Trump knows that you are one of his strongest supporters, so he’s asked us to give you EXCLUSIVE EARLY ACCESS to get your puzzle FIRST before we release them to the public.

Supplies are extremely limited, so we can only guarantee you one of our Official Trump Puzzles until 11:59 PM TONIGHT.

Please contribute at least $45 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT and we'll send you one of our limited-edition Official Trump Puzzles. >>
frankj1
6 years ago
I'll get one with a piece missing at a yard sale
teedubbya
6 years ago
My trump robot has a screw loose.
tonygraz
6 years ago
I heard that tail got a trumpy bear
teedubbya
6 years ago
Tail IS a trump bear
rfenst
6 years ago
teedubbya
6 years ago
Watch how you speak of dear leader.
delta1
6 years ago
he seemed to re-engage in the battle yesterday...stood with Fauci and Birx...

noticed Fauci wiping his brow, holding his nose and glancing downward when Trump advocated opening schools up soon

and with a backdrop of Space Force, he announced "Warp Speed, Mr. Sulu" for a vaccine

pretty good show for the pretend POTUS
teedubbya
6 years ago
Well he did invent super duper missiles.

My latest email from them

JOE BIDEN IS GUILTY

Oh how the tables have turned, Friend.

Joe Biden used the federal government to ILLEGALLY SPY on my 2016 campaign and to further the Russian Collusion Delusion. Can you believe it?

First, I was accused of colluding with the Russians.
Next, the Democrats wasted your time and money with a 3-YEAR WITCH HUNT.
Then, they IMPEACHED ME for being a perfect President.
After that, I was ACQUITTED (I did nothing wrong).
And now, there is evidence showing that Sleepy Joe is the GUILTY one.

The Liberals have ALWAYS been trying to take me down, and more importantly, they’ve been trying to take YOU down, Friend.

We are halfway through the month and now that Sleepy Joe is a certified CROOK, I want to make a statement SO BIG that even while he’s hiding in his basement, he won’t be able to ignore us.

FOR THE NEXT HOUR: ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE 500%-MATCHED!
ZRX1200
6 years ago
He is the perfect POTUS for our time.
teedubbya
6 years ago
End of days? Lol

Weeds things out pretty easily when it comes to who will be saved and who will burn.
teedubbya
6 years ago
And too be clear I am kidding.

We can survive another 4 years of him and once he’s gone the cult of trump will be seen for what it was and the pendulum will swing. It always does.
teedubbya
6 years ago
Then the trumpanzees will be pissy while some other group of folks supports and defends the indefensible on the other side. And the trumpets will suffer amnesia and call them out on the very same things.

Merica.
victor809
6 years ago
You're really an optimist aren't you tw....

Who's 500% matching those donations anyway?
teedubbya
6 years ago
I thought the same. Maybe the other folks donating during this time lol. He’s such a scam artist. I’m in awe though. He doesn’t even pretend to hide it.
victor809
6 years ago
Honestly a little surprised that a statement like that can't be audited for fraud.

But then again why start now....
teedubbya
6 years ago
Just got another. Several a day.

Friend,

I knew you wouldn’t let me down.

I asked my team to get the input of everyday American Patriots, like YOU, to pick their favorite photograph that I would HAND-SIGN for one lucky winner, and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

After tallying HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of votes, I am proud to present you with the iconic photograph that was voted the WINNER by YOU:


Hand-Signed Photo


To enter to win this beautiful photo, all you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to enter to win this iconic photo that I hand-signed just for you. >>
frankj1
6 years ago
I'm not contributing if he signed it for you!
tonygraz
6 years ago
He should reopen Trump University and get those rallies going again.
frankj1
6 years ago
yah! I think DeVoss let him keep all the tuition monies too.
TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
Users browsing this topic