Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Yes, there was indeed a coup attempt in DC!

An organized and relentless attempt to subvert an election and it's been nonstop for the last four years. I am sure the same lynch mob condemning the protestors that broke into the Capitol Building feel the same way about the perpetrators, (emphasis one traitors), of the fake Russian influence story and all the other false claims.
opelmanta1900
5 years ago

my snow cone is yellow

Gene363 wrote:


We know Gene... we know...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago


Uh, yes... yes, that is a Q on my dunce cap.

Gene363 wrote:



Cool story
teedubbya
5 years ago

oopsie...doodie...MOM!.

Gene363 wrote:




Clean up aisle crazy
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago

Clean up aisle crazy

teedubbya wrote:




I could give a flying F' what you azholes say about me, in fact your reaction to this post is as expected, but mentioning my long dead Mother shows just how low you'll go.
DrafterX
5 years ago
Ya, talking about mommas is off limits here...[-x
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

oopsie...doodie...NURSE!

Gene363 wrote:



Better?
Smooth light
5 years ago
Talking about family should be a 30 day suspension from forum at least especially your momma!

teedubbya
5 years ago
I was referring to his significant other whom I assume is female and like Pence he calls Mother.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
I was just sneaking in an old jab... didn't mean to jump in, I grew up in the 90s.
teedubbya
5 years ago
I just didn’t expect the victim card on something so benign. I didn’t realize Gene was a liberal.
teedubbya
5 years ago
And Gene come on man. Neither of us cares enough to get pissy.
Speyside
5 years ago
Gene, unless I am mistaken most here that are centrists or on the left have said criminals should be prosecuted. Yes, I am outraged that the capital building was breached. I am also outraged at all the other damage that was done. I felt outrage when the police department building was destroyed, when that hill area was abandoned, when the Federal Court House was attacked.
fiddler898
5 years ago
The OP pokes the bear and is shocked, shocked, I say, to get a reaction.
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
Yeah, my bad, I was dumb enough to expect an intelligent response for this thread and many others, I should have known better.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Have a cigar and come back when you don't really give a chit anymore, cause we don't. Yeah you should have known better.
fiddler898
5 years ago

Yeah, my bad, I was dumb enough to expect an intelligent response for this thread and many others, I should have known better.

Gene363 wrote:


Maybe, but you can’t do that by positing a false equivalency. Your "fake Russian conspiracy" 😂 and the physical violence in the Capitol are categorically unrelated. So yeah, you take some flak. This is what happens on the forum.
RayR
5 years ago

Gene, unless I am mistaken most here that are centrists or on the left have said criminals should be prosecuted. Yes, I am outraged that the capital building was breached. I am also outraged at all the other damage that was done. I felt outrage when the police department building was destroyed, when that hill area was abandoned, when the Federal Court House was attacked.

Speyside wrote:



It looks to me that all that destruction is a clear sign of sociopathic leftist criminal behavior. You should be outraged at your own people.
I know the lefty MSM refuses to report on it but here's a one John Sullivan caught on camera inside the Capitol building:

"founder of "Insurgence USA," which is a group dedicated to "racial justice and police reform." According to numerous news reports, he has a history of organizing leftist protests and identifies with Black Lives Matter.
Over the summer, Sullivan was arrested after organizing a violent riot in Utah that ended with a shooting. One of the host groups was the Salt Lake Antifascist [Antifa] Coalition."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/01/07/utah-man-with-a-history-of-organizing-blm-protests-was-inside-the-capitol-n2582766 



When there's one leftist rat leader, you know there's plenty more rats scurrying around with him.
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago

Maybe, but you can’t do that by positing a false equivalency. Your "fake Russian conspiracy" 😂 and the physical violence in the Capitol are categorically unrelated. So yeah, you take some flak. This is what happens on the forum.

fiddler898 wrote:



A coup by false clams is still a coup and the corruption of democracy is more dangerous than the occupation of the Capitol Building that ended in short order.
fiddler898
5 years ago

It looks to me that all that destruction is a clear sign of sociopathic leftist criminal behavior. You should be outraged at your own people.
I know the lefty MSM refuses to report on it but here's a one John Sullivan caught on camera inside the Capitol building:



When there's one leftist rat leader, you know there's plenty more rats scurrying around with him.

RayR wrote:



This is the grown ups room. Go back to the kiddie table, they have lots of jello and kool aid for you.
Users browsing this topic