ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
bassdude
21 years ago
did Jay blow?

chipslave
21 years ago
er...

yikes!

ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Nothing massive...just a nice little package of sticks that I was planning on handing to you personally.

Too bad I'm a moron and screwed up our meet.
chipslave
21 years ago
Heh...

Thanks in advance Senior Ryan. Dont worry about the mixup, no big deal. Send me your snailer and I will get this state of MN roadmap right out to ya! 😉 j/k
wvwa34
21 years ago
ole chipper- da da da ------ da!!!! da da da ------- da!!!!!! The big day is approaching!!!! Gonna have too sart assembly on the congrats pkg!!!!!! Dont dissapoint us and run out of the church!!!!!!!!
chipslave
21 years ago
Ryan...

Smokes arrived! Thanks so much. A fine selection that I will enjoy thuroughly (c:
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Glad you got back on course, Ryan. LOL!
Chippo's a great botl and friend- glad you made his "last days" enjoyable.
(c;
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Chip, is that why you moved to MN? When is the big day? Congratulations!

Ryan, where do you live that you couldn't find Chip? It isn't like we're a big state or anything . ..

Heather
chipslave
21 years ago
Ruggy...

I just jumped the Red River from Fargo to Moorhead. I imagine in the not to distant future I will be down in Mpls...

ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Glad you got 'em, sir. Enjoy!

ruggysgirl - I live by Lake Harriet...for a couple more weeks, that is.
Users browsing this topic