RobertHively
5 years ago

but is he a cannibal pedophile?

frankj1 wrote:




I couldn't say one way or the other if Biden is or isn't a pedo, same with other politicians. It doesn't surprise me when one of them gets caught though. There are some real freaks in government.

Let me pose a question to you, how do you know he isn't a pedo? Same question for anyone who wants to talk about Trump. Joe is up there massaging and sniffing women and children during press conferences and I've seen the Epstein and Trump pictures. Maybe Joe just had a cold and was making sure he could still smell, maybe Trump just picked the wrong guy to take a picture with. We don't know. It certainly doesn't mean that they are pedos, but it's bad optics at best. At worst...

50 years ago anybody who accused the Catholic Church of being filled with pedo priests and bishops would have been considered the Qberts of their time. Now it's all over the mainstream news, scandal after scandal. Another example, Dennis Hastert, U.S. Speaker of the House during the George W Bush admin, went to prison for molesting children. I HIGHLY doubt that Dennis Hastert was/is the only pedo politician in U.S. history. Don't you?

On Hastert:

On June 2, 2015, current Federal Housing Finance Agency director and former U.S. Representative Mel Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, released a statement saying:
"...It would not be the first nor last time that I, as a Member of Congress, would hear rumors or innuendoes about colleagues. I had no direct knowledge of any abuse by former Speaker Hastert and, therefore, took no action...[163] " (Wikipedia)

So, it's not unheard of for powerful people and entities, who are respected and trusted in the community, to abuse their power in that way. Is is systemic? Who really knows.

-Qbert
frankj1
5 years ago
I left out some of the claim being backed by some of our posters...


Democrats are Satan worshipping Communist pedophile cannibals.
Trump was "sent" to battle them and save us (I assume by God).

If I have this worded incorrectly, perhaps one of the subscribers can post the exact wording in the doctrine.


Robert, I'm a long way from talking about creepy behavior. I'm talking mental illness with seats at the big table in D.C.
rfenst
5 years ago

I left out some of the claim being backed by some of our posters...

Democrats are Satan worshipping Communist pedophile cannibals.
Trump was "sent" to battle them and save us (I assume by God).

If I have this worded incorrectly, perhaps one of the subscribers can post the exact wording in the doctrine.

Robert, I'm a long way from talking about creepy behavior. I'm talking mental illness with seats at the big table in D.C.

frankj1 wrote:


I am 100% with you on the degree of mental illness in D.C.
You would think that some of them could espouse that Trump is the Messiah.
teedubbya
5 years ago
Some of that illness is in here
Smooth light
5 years ago
Just 'mutant parrots'🦜 chripin 🦜
teedubbya
5 years ago
I thought XL pipeline was going to be the name of Frank’s next movie
izonfire
5 years ago

Some of that illness is in here

teedubbya wrote:


I’m picturing you pointing to your colon...
delta1
5 years ago

I specifically referred to bringing actual new tech to market, not "start a slush fund company you will tank in 3 years".

Have some amazing new green tech? Gov't could offer tax incentives to the company on the sales of the tech for a period of time.

Stogie1020 wrote:



exactly what we're doing with plug-in electric cars...making Musk rich



here's an article that describes the impact on agriculture...maybe we should be subsidizing growing rice in farmlands that are now prone to flooding...


https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/climate-change-and-agriculture 
frankj1
5 years ago

I thought XL pipeline was going to be the name of Frank’s next movie

teedubbya wrote:


you made my building anguish dissipate...HA!
delta1
5 years ago
it'll never be as good as "The Banzai Pipeline"...sorry...
delta1
5 years ago
just remembered Gilda Radner's rant about "pippaleenie" oh..."pipeline...never mind..."
RayR
5 years ago
Hunter Biden is a Satan worshipping Communist pedophile according to his laptop. The apple didn't fall to far from the tree I'd say.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

Hunter Biden is a Satan worshipping Communist pedophile according to his laptop. The apple didn't fall to far from the tree I'd say.

RayR wrote:



So how exactly do you go about worshipping satan?

For someone like me... who thinks no such being exists, it's kind of hard to wrap my head around someone worshipping it.

Edit:

And further, you're claiming he's a pedophile... is he a lizard people too?

Wait, don't answer that.
frankj1
5 years ago

Hunter Biden is a Satan worshipping Communist pedophile according to his laptop. The apple didn't fall to far from the tree I'd say.

RayR wrote:


are you now admitting you subscribe to the Q?

been wondering what the believers are being told when they got the big Trump loss surprise and the promises they had been given turned out to be just like every false prophet throughout history.
Cuz the pattern has usually been that the fake new Jesus claims they had been predicting the failure all along and comes up with a new date for the end of times, or the end of Satanic Commie Pedophiles, whatever the lie du jour happens to be.

But you really are going on record as believing this?
Wow.

Do you believe in that Jew laser too?
deadeyedick
5 years ago

exactly what we're doing with plug-in electric cars...making Musk rich



here's an article that describes the impact on agriculture...maybe we should be subsidizing growing rice in farmlands that are now prone to flooding...


https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/climate-change-and-agriculture 

delta1 wrote:



Sorry, rice is a big source of co2 emissions. Gotta stop that.
deadeyedick
5 years ago
BTW, a few thousand jobs on the pipeline is NOTHING. It is estimated that the total jobs in the US connected to oil and gas is over 12 million and Joe wants those gone to the new green economy.
frankj1
5 years ago

Sorry, rice is a big source of co2 emissions. Gotta stop that.

deadeyedick wrote:


and arsenic...but I still eat rice sometimes.
Hell, I still buy Goya products, so what do I know about being progressive?
deadeyedick
5 years ago

and arsenic...but I still eat rice sometimes.
Hell, I still buy Goya products, so what do I know about being progressive?

frankj1 wrote:



When I'm burning in a 130 degree Az summer "I'm going to blame some people in this room."
DrMaddVibe
5 years ago

BTW, a few thousand jobs on the pipeline is NOTHING. It is estimated that the total jobs in the US connected to oil and gas is over 12 million and Joe wants those gone to the new green economy.

deadeyedick wrote:




Factor in the lost jobs Canada had tied to this as well.

Just like I said in a post linked here YEARS ago...this is a win for China (which will be getting the product from Alberta) and Warren Buffett (who purchased railroads years ago) so this is another quid pro quo.

HockeyDad
5 years ago
Would anyone believe me if I said Berkshire Hathaway Energy owns 19% of the natural gas pipelines in the USA?
Users browsing this topic