Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I was minding my own buisness when I heard the sound of Black Helicopters off in the distance. Thought they were after some of the local livestock.

They seemed to be searching for something ,getting closer and closer , I ran for the bunker and made it just in time to hear something explode in my front yard, upon further investigation I realized that my mail box had taken a glorious hit .

Wow , some real choice smokes were left behind in the carnage . Very nice selection Chief....... None of which I have had the pleasure of trying yet.

Really appreciate the sticks my friend......

Keep posted you never know when TheUnknownCollector will strike again..... Muhahaha Muhahaha Muhahaha !

Regards, TUC
myash07
21 years ago
Nice hit Chief!

ash
Da Chief
21 years ago
Enjoy!

Da Chief
Ram27
21 years ago
Good hit Chief ! ! !
Maybe you knocked some sense into our friend TUC. LOL






Ram
Users browsing this topic