teedubbya
5 years ago
Like that would take any work
frankj1
5 years ago
might be covered under RomneyCare
teedubbya
5 years ago
Romney much like honey badger dont care
frankj1
5 years ago
I miss honey badger.
He don't give a chit
clintCigar
5 years ago
I voting honey badger for president!
tonygraz
5 years ago

Did you sleep through the semesters on supply side economics?

Abrignac wrote:



Making the dean's list those years was kind of dreamy.
frankj1
5 years ago

Making the dean's list those years was kind of dreamy.

tonygraz wrote:


but did they have a football team?
Whistlebritches
5 years ago

Making the dean's list those years was kind of dreamy.

tonygraz wrote:



Doing it on your knees don't count
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Doing it on your knees don't count

Whistlebritches wrote:



Ouch!

=d>

It worked for the Vee P

Four De NINE!
tonygraz
5 years ago

Doing it on your knees don't count

Whistlebritches wrote:



I don't have the knobby knees you do.
BuckyB93
5 years ago

Like that would take any work

teedubbya wrote:



It's more of a confirmation rather than an initial diagnosis.
MACS
5 years ago

Yeh, lets just fvck over all those responsible people who think a contract means something. Suckers!

deadeyedick wrote:



My sentiments exactly. "Loan forgiveness" is bullchit. You took out the loan, YOU pay it back.
MACS
5 years ago

I vote we get rid of all entitlement programs. Especially social security.

teedubbya wrote:



Ponzi scheme... however, if you paid into it... you should at least get that $$ back.

Canx the true entitlement programs that pay people for doing NOTHING.
Speyside
5 years ago
Social Security and Medicare are not entitlement programs un my mind. Since we have paid into them our entire working lives we have earned those benefits. I paid for them 42 years. By the end of my life I would have been much farther ahead if that money had been invested and I bought group insurance privately since I retired.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago

Yeh, lets just fvck over all those responsible people who think a contract means something. Suckers!

deadeyedick wrote:



You mean like the US government with respect to Native Americans?

You mean like Trump and half the people he's done business with?

Lot of people get f*cked over, it's usually by the big guy...

Let's hear it for the big guy! We don't want to take away his winning streak... to all those little people out there who didn't get lucky like hockeydad and could use a win about now in this screwed up world... f*ck you guys.
RayR
5 years ago

Social Security and Medicare are not entitlement programs un my mind. Since we have paid into them our entire working lives we have earned those benefits. I paid for them 42 years. By the end of my life I would have been much farther ahead if that money had been invested and I bought group insurance privately since I retired.

Speyside wrote:



True, but they are entitlement programs since you were forced to pay into them and you haven't earned anything, they is no legally binding contract signed between two parties like private insurance, they just entitled you to a bunch of promises instead. The gubment didn't invest your forced contributions so they would have the fiscal ability to guarantee your benefits. The truth is they pissed your contributions away on other stuff. They can also alter the entitlement as they wish or completely take it away when the entitlement program goes in default.
What makes it worse is government entitlements distort the entire market in the private economy, driving prices skyward.
RayR
5 years ago

Sounds like most religions lol

frankj1 wrote:




check #31.
you hit a raw nerve...



No raw nerve affected Frank. Just clarifying the issue and stating the facts.
teedubbya
5 years ago

Social Security and Medicare are not entitlement programs un my mind. Since we have paid into them our entire working lives we have earned those benefits. I paid for them 42 years. By the end of my life I would have been much farther ahead if that money had been invested and I bought group insurance privately since I retired.

Speyside wrote:



In the strictest sense of the word they are entitlement programs but I get what you are saying.
Speyside
5 years ago
Un should be in. Technically they are but in reality they are not.
HockeyDad
5 years ago

You mean like the US government with respect to Native Americans?

You mean like Trump and half the people he's done business with?

Lot of people get f*cked over, it's usually by the big guy...

Let's hear it for the big guy! We don't want to take away his winning streak... to all those little people out there who didn't get lucky like hockeydad and could use a win about now in this screwed up world... f*ck you guys.

bgz wrote:




You speak the language of the slave and the government dependent class. Le HockeyDad didn’t get lucky. Le HockeyDad is educated, works hard, invests well, and is successful. Luck isn't part of the equation.

You have free will to get you some boot straps or some scratch-offs.
Users browsing this topic