JezterVA
21 years ago
Hello all, wanted to take a moment to say hello and to say thanks for all the helpful info here on the cbid forums.

I've been lurking for a while now and steadily building up a small supply of new stuff to try. I'll be looking for someone to do a NEWB trade with very soon to get some credibility established. My stash isn't quite where I want it to be for that yet though. I mostly have singles in the humi that I haven't tried yet along with a box of the IT Cameroon Legends and several Onyx Reserve. I also won a ten pack of the Gurkha Class Regent the other day for 25 bones and if I'd known they were going to stay that low, I'd have bid on two lots. Those are one of my favorites so. I also really enjoy anything that I've tried so far with a cameroon wrapper.

So that's me in a nutshell, look forward to trading with you all in the future.

Steve

p.s.
MACS, I was initiated (DSC) in 1997, so we have the brotherhood going here. I'm out now but still get to play.
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Hi.
You don't need a reputation to trade, just send your end first and most people will trade with you. State what you want and what you have to offer, and let it roll.
All a reputation buys you is going second.
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Oh, and of course, do that trade with someone who hangs around alot, not another newbie....
moonman
21 years ago
Hello & welcome! Love just about anything cameroon as well. Smoke Em!
Users browsing this topic