briguy151
21 years ago
Hey I know this is the trade boards but I just wanted to say Hello to everyone who remebers me. Finally got thing settled and I am prepping to get back in the swing of things here.

Briguy
moonman
21 years ago
You don't want to say hello to anyone that doesn't remember you. Well the heck with that cause I'm gonna say HELLO to you anyhow & welcome back sorta!
Country
21 years ago
What's up Briguy, man. I knew the boards were missing something. It's good to see your name up on the screen. Fill us in on all the adventure when you get a chance. See you later buddy.

Country
Plantinit
21 years ago
Welcome back! Did my first trade with you. Send me your snailer. I still owe you. lramirez101atcharter.net
briguy151
21 years ago
Country, Plantinit good to see you guys are around. You've got mail 🙂

Howdy moonman, good to see new names too. Watch it around here, if its still the same these guys are crazy(in a good way)hehehehehehe
18delta
21 years ago
great to see you back!!!
Users browsing this topic