18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
FRANK,

WHERE ARE YOU?????????
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Anyone know what happened to Frank?? He is MIA.
John L
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
up you go..........

getting worried about frank. anybody heard from him?
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I emailed him last week and have not heard anything back yet. I to am worried.
John L
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ok where is he?
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Frank is MIA, I'm really worried now, does anyone have his number and can call him??
John L
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Not good. He's been MIA for some time now. FRANK PLEASE CHECK IN. Just an Aloha works?

Say it aint so.
lz6
21 years ago
We should all be worried about Frank. We know the physical address and we know Frank
is a pharmacist...........but that's about all I know.
Is anyone close enough to check the location? Has anyone looked for newspaper type articles?
Bob
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
i e-mailed his local and he hasn't seen him either. he happened to have his business card and left him a message friday........no reply yet

i ran his physical address thru the reverse phone book and have called several times.......no one at home.............


we are all very worried.........
18delta
  • 18delta
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ALSO,

his box pass was to return to him like a month ago..........thats what started the hunt
lz6
21 years ago
Thanks for looking around, I know we are all, by now,
very worried about Frank and family.
Bob
Users browsing this topic