eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
In the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of CA, the review of the Bahia Gold No. 5 petit corona included the description “earthy and leathery, with a musty character.”

Speaking of musty. I recently bit on a box of Bahia Gold IV coronas that had been aging in a warehouse since 1995-1997. A couple of BOTL who also bit thought they smelled musty. Xibbumbero hated the taste of his so much he was forced to drink a mojito. Imagine that.

I found the cigar mild and rather smooth, with a light wrapper that I would describe as on the sweet side, as opposed to peppery, salty, etc. I liked the wrapper ok, but the cigar is too mild and smooth for me. I don’t think they smell musty (YMMV), and I didn’t need a mojito after smoking them, but let’s face it, if they hadn’t been stored properly they’d be compost by now. I paid $70 for the box and have smoked 2 of them. If you want to take a chance on the rest, or if you already know you like them, I will trade them for a handful of cigars that are too strong for your taste. I am hoping someone bought some Edge and hates them, but since that is not so likely, just let me know what you have and maybe we can make a deal. Myhandle at yahoo.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I thought this was about cigarettes. X
eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oh just go have a mojito. lol
BLISTER
21 years ago
LLT,
I'm do to get a box of Edge Corojo Torps next week if you want to part with some of those yummy TTT Trinidads
I'll be salivating.....errr..waiting for your response

torpnubber
at
verizon
dot
net
eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Blister, I just ordered a box of corojo Missiles. I plan on alternating about 3 or 4 Edges with a TTT. I need more TTT myself. If CI puts out another special on those I'll be all over them.

Meanwhile I would like to trade those 9 year old Bahia Gold IVs for something harsh. Maybe I oversold them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BLISTER
21 years ago
LLT,
Don't get so confident on those Missiles. There is still some time to go on them.
Hmmmm, Kevin's more than fostered my ODO this month, maybe I could order some more!!!!!

LOL
eleltea
  • eleltea
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
B, I see we travel in the same circles. Now I need a box of maduros. My preference is the corojo, but I like a maduro now and then for a change of pace. I suppose you got some of the Edge 2nds as well?
havanaone
21 years ago
Will send email ASAp KIm(HV1)
Users browsing this topic