Speyside2
4 years ago
Personally I think they committed treason, but in all likelihood seditious conspiracy is a winnable case and treason is not.
HockeyDad
4 years ago
The important thing is how we can time this out to influence the midterm elections.
RayR
4 years ago

Personally I think they committed treason, but in all likelihood seditious conspiracy is a winnable case and treason is not.

Speyside2 wrote:



What country's definition of treason are you using to make that judgment? Can't be the United States.
I didn't see anyone "levying War against them" ("them" being the states for those that don't know the meaning of words in the Constitution)
I didn't see anyone "adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort". You could make s case that the Biden administration committed treason by giving "Aid and Comfort" to the enemies of the states though.

Good luck trying to make an argument for some kind of organized "seditious conspiracy" too. I know, it was a vast right-wing conspiracy and the Q was behind it all! 😂


Treason is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Speyside2
4 years ago
If you read the 50 page indictment link Robert listed, you might think different.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Never break someone's heart. They only have one of those. Break their bones instead. There's 206 of them
Users browsing this topic