moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You all are great! That was so much fun that I'm going to think up another question(contest) for you POTL. Need a little time so I can make you all crazy again. Thanx for playing! Dadank send me your snailer huntertcb(at)hotmail(dot)com. JezterVa.....that was a damn good effort. Certainly can't blame you for your haste in answering as timing with these things can be critical. Dadank....when I threw the "Forest Gump" thing out there did that immediately give you the answer? Just curious. Doesn't really matter cause either way you are gettin my dog rockets. LOL!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Nine999,
Is that link for real & could it be any longer? Too lazy to find out for myself.
rugrunner
21 years ago
Hey there bucko, I have yet to hear anyone dispute my claim of early shoplifting and mumbly peg. Be fair and send two packages! LOL
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Rug,
How about I give you a knuckle sandwich!LMAO!
nine999
21 years ago
its a little history of cao...
rugrunner
21 years ago
Oh I see how you are! You promise cigars for a correct answer. When I get it right(still waiting for proof to the contrary) you try to substitute prizes. The old bate and switch. Or were you threatening to hit me?


"come see the violence inherent in the system!!"
"supreme executive power comes from a mandate from the masses, not from some watery tart handing out swords"
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I was threatening to hit you! I am a watery tart! LOL! Where is that quote from? That could be part of a contest. I think I've heard the first part of that quote before. Go Smoke Yourself Beeyatch!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oh & what the heck is mumbly peg? Is she some kind of speech challenged bar fly?
rugrunner
21 years ago
Monte python- holy grail.

mummbley peg as i remember it was played with a pocket knife. You don't wanna know the details...

No need to seed all isoms for my winning answer by the way some sharks etc will be fine. Just send 10 instead of five...LOL
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hello my name's Bruce. Bring me a shrubbery. I couldn't possibly eat another bite!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dadank73..........Smokes are on their way. DC#0305 0830 0004 3609 4487. Hope you like!
rugrunner
21 years ago
you forgot my conf. # moon. moon. MOOOON!
dadank73
21 years ago
Thanks Moon.
Smoked the mx2 on the way to work today and managed to avoid the State trooper that seems to be stalking me

U DA MAN

Scott
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
F*#+~ng Trooper!
rugrunner
21 years ago
Still waiting for my prize package!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Keep waiting BEEYATCH!
Users browsing this topic