KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
August is here so that means Andrew, Master of Mayhem is up! Time to start looking hard and deep into the cooler to take care of one of the finest BOTL around. If you have already had a birthday, you know what Andrew has done to you, and if you haven't had the luxury to deal with Andrew, let this be a warning, heheheeee. Dig deep and deeper to send him some top notch cigars!!!

Let me be the first to say, . . . Happy Early Birthday Andrew (MoM)!!!
ehdg
21 years ago
Hmmm how deep should I dig? This is a toughie not sure I really have anything better then some nicely aged Swishers and DM's in fact. Though wait I think I do owe this guy something. Hmmm I'll have to think about this for a bit and send it out next week!

ehdg
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey ehdg, for a little extra flavor, I was going to put a used wood tip on a few new Swishers for MoM, just a thought to add some flavor for this well deserving BOTL!!!

Keith
baracuda
21 years ago
MoM
Package heads out tomorrow
DC 013 855 7493 4375 6555

Enjoy
Cuda
baracuda
21 years ago
dccrens
21 years ago
Andrew,

Package will be on its way tomorrow.

Dave
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
Ok.. Where do I start... in no particular order

Cuda... You are the CAO Man!! CX2's, Sopranos, Ed De silvio Maduro, Graycliff pinky.... Isoms...... You must have raided that CAO party at RTDA. Alond with your Xmas in July... you will pay my friend 🙂 thanks again

Knof ... You are one of the nicest BOTL .. I owe you Phillies tix... When you get out this way we are going. Dude.. The selection rocked... but i loved the personal touches... The Jam i am looking forward to and the Bobble head rocked. You rock man Thanks.

Ferg. Your surgical strike was perfect. Mag 50, Ryj Petitte Pyramids were extra special. I apreciate them all you really ht the nail on the head. You are the thinker and knew exactly what I didnt have.

Ehdg, Erich... you are nuts. Completely nuts ... I cant believe the selection you sent. 53 premium, super priemium and ISOMS Jeezus. What did I do for it? You have really left me speechless. I am truly shocked. I also appreciate the CD, Lighter, cutter pumch.. oh yeah and the Dutch Master!!


You all rock. You are all way too nice to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you all.
spadesman
21 years ago
MOM, sorry bro. Package went out today.
dccrens
21 years ago
MOM,

Did you recieve the package?

Dave

RagingMark
21 years ago
Andrew,

Package on the way.
Happy belated.

Mark
gonesledn
21 years ago
off to the p.o. to mail your package in about 5 minutes m.o.m.

enjoy,
wes
gonesledn
21 years ago
^ to see if master received his package?

let me know bro,
wes
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
Gonesledn, Got package... cookies didnt last 5 min 🙂 great paclage some of my favs,.,, opus, La aurora

DCRENS...huge bomb... thanks buddy loved opus monte isom never had a grand nica before thanks again!!

Ragin Mark ...

the PAMs 64 26 the BTL the hdm isom... awesome. Thanks a million.


THanks again to all .. I appreciate every one of you BOTL's thanks again!!
Master O' Mayhem
21 years ago
Spadesman,

Huge bomb... Loved the Brazilias , the opus , the ERDM ISOm... awesome package thanks again .
spadesman
21 years ago
Glad you got them. Hope your son had a great day.
Users browsing this topic