donkeydunker
21 years ago
hey all!been here for about a week now and was wondering how all this works. I don't have very many smokes right now so if anyone would want to trade some nasty ones just for fun, drop me a line at:

colinger at huntington dot edu

dd
donkeydunker
21 years ago
oh, and what the hell is a "bomb"?
rugrunner
21 years ago
DD, maybe winning some decent smokes to trade would be a good first step. A bomb is an unsolicited package of smokes(sometimes other things too).
donkeydunker
21 years ago
probably a good idea!! just trying to make some new friends and have a little fun though!
rugrunner
21 years ago
DD you came to the right place. But spending 4 $ on postage to send bad cigars back and forth is not much fun. Trading good cigars is fun. Not trying to sound like a ******, just giving you a sugestion on how trades work. (c:
donkeydunker
21 years ago
hey! no prob! $4 to send gars! your right, too much trouble to send bad gars! I have 40 puros indios seconds coming pretty soon so that should be some nice trade fodder!

:) dd
GSS1956
21 years ago
Donk glad to see you took my advice and phatashed it for puros indios let me know when you try them. ps where do you live
nine999
21 years ago
donkey-make sure to buy lots of white owls, and hav-a-tampa's. that wil score you some major points!
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Hey 9 dont teach him that! DD might do it! LMAO!
---flyerfixer---
flyerfixer
21 years ago
DonkyDunker, I will do a trade with you.I got some tasties coming in soon and I will be happy to share. email me at
FLYERFIXER AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET
---flyerfixer---
donkeydunker
21 years ago
Unfortunately where i live (Indiana) they don't seem to sell many white owls or hava-tampas, but they have plenty of swishers and phillies! LMAO! I'll just have to trade my tupperdored phillies to 9!

GSS, do you have an email I can drop a line to?

and flyer, email's a comin' buddy! probably won't have those indios in for a while though, but when i do It'll get interesting!!

dd

email: colinger at huntington dot edu
donkeydunker
21 years ago
correction: email - s202217 at huntington.edu
nine999
21 years ago
mmmmm....phillies- wow bro, you are top notch!
donkeydunker
21 years ago
Well, only the best for my new friends!

dd 🙂
dup
  • dup
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
hey double d ,
where you at in indiana ?
donkeydunker
21 years ago
donkeydunker
21 years ago
HOLY HANNAH!!! GSS's Missile just blew my lovely little town away! Good Grief man! How the Hell will I ever be able to repay that!! I thought you might send 7, or if I was really lucky 10...but ...WOW!! come on! the forty puros seconds I'm buying doesn't compare!! Good greif...I can't get over it. All I can say is "THANK YOU" and "NO FAIR!" :)Good grief! Coolerdor here we come!

Again, thanks so much! I feel sorry for the mail man!

WOW!!!

-A stunned dd!
Users browsing this topic