myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Good lord son what have you done?
I'll be honest with everyone, this guy can blast!
5 sticks that are near and dear to everone.
Torano Exodus 1959
Torano 1916 cameroon
A F
Partagas 1845
and a stick I been wanting to try...
Montecristo Kilimanjaro
You have my many thanks and I would trade with ya any time.

Jimmy (myash07)
havanaone
21 years ago
Myash,sounds like your on your way to the big smoke-em. LOL
Kim(HV1)
wvwa34
21 years ago
HEY KIM,WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THOSE TORANOs??????? I BET I KNOW!!!!!!!!
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
Ash,,, couldn't happen to a better guy!

Mark
const33
21 years ago
Myash, You are very welcome. Enjoy

Robert
const33
21 years ago
PS I forgot to tell you that they all have been sitting in the humi for 4-12 months there ready to smoke.

R
Users browsing this topic