schecky
21 years ago
Tpottiger the just got here, what a great box of cigars!!! Would you please e-mail your address so I can send you something back. Man if everyone is like this then the trading must be alot of fun and a great time!!!
Once again Tpottiger thanks and e-mail me your address so I can give back.

Schecky
moonman
21 years ago
Never had the pleasure of doing a trade with either of you BOTL but everybody that I have done trades with here have been very generous. So Schecky, welcome to the party!
schecky
21 years ago
Mooonman
Send me a e-mail and lets trade and see how fun it can be.
[email protected]

Schecky
tpottiger
21 years ago
Schecky -

No return fire needed... Just my way of saying welcome. If you feel the need, pass on the brotherly love to another.

Thanks for the opportunity to share.

Tom
moonman
21 years ago
Oh hey Schecky I didn't recognize you in that monkey suit. Trade we will my BOTL!
Users browsing this topic