wilberdew
21 years ago
Well men just keep up with who i owe,it looks like it may be awhile before we are back on our feet. we lost everything in the hurricane.had 12' of water in the house and it flooted of its foundation its a total loss.the only thing holding it up is the house next store is stuck up under the edge. I dont remember who Aug. was but i did send it out last week so let me know if you dont get it. thanks Wilber
MnRon
kdotline
21 years ago
wilberdew - glad you hear you made it. from what we see up hear in the north, it is a F*cked up mess down there. Our prayers go out for you and your family.

Erik - your package is on the way. look for a dc# in your email.

k.-
erkwgz
21 years ago
Wilberdew,

Glad to hear you and yours made it bud. Sorry about the damage to your house. No hurry on the smokes. Send them when you can and if you can't there will be no problems on my end bro. There are a LOT of things in life more important than a few smokes.

Gvenlet,

Received your package Fri., Thanks for all the smokes! if you don't mind me asking, what were the two unbanded ones?

I haven't made it home from work yet so MnRon I don't know if your package made it yet or not...So I will get back to you guys in the morning.

Later.....Erik


rogfam1
21 years ago
Okay Later Erik...

massive b-day bomb is enroute...

enjoy my friend

Clyde
erkwgz
21 years ago
UhhhhOhhhh!

Me thinks me might be in trouble! Clyde just remember your time is gonna come my friend! I don't know if my mailbox can stand much more after the hurting MnRon just put on it.A VERRY nice package from a most generous brother with some CAO's, an Anejo,a nice Upmann from the island and a host of others I can't remember right now. Thanks so much Ron for a big pick me upper after a most hectic weekend and a long day at work. You made my evening.Thanks again.

Later.....Erik
rogfam1
21 years ago
now Erik...would I do that to you...ha he he ha

I did include a little something you can't get yet..I picked it up at the RTDA...let me know what you think of it...oh it's from CAO


Clyde
erkwgz
21 years ago
Kevin(Kdotline)!

Super nice package you sent me bro! A couple(three) CAO's(yum), a nice habana, Perdomo, Bucanero and more! Thank you so much for your generosity.

Later.....Erik
kdotline
21 years ago
erkwgz - enjoy the smokes. Don't hear much about the buc full sail now-last year seems every post talked about that stick LOL. that's what makes the whole thing interesting.

Wilberdew - I'm with erik- you got more important things to worry about than this birthday club. glad to read you are safe.

k.-
edbug
21 years ago
Wilber, I got it ! Thank you, and I will return fire. Keep us informed on the living hell !
erkwgz
21 years ago
Clyde,

Got your package Sat. bro. You f-er, you almost single handedly doubled my supply of Fuentes along with a new CAO not available as yet and a lovely little Opus and others I can't remember right off the top of my head. Way too generous my friend. Come the first of Dec.your arse better be well bunkered in...cause youre whuppin is acomin. lol

Thanks again for a great bomb Clyde. Have a great week!

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic