const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have about 10 and would like to trade for rj clemensous tubos, rj reserve maduro, gurkha legend or af dc#3, af hemingway. make offer
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK any one want free sticks. no trade
JezterVA
21 years ago
I'll grab a couple from you if your so inclined. What's your email? I'm at

sspayde AT hotmail
VotTak
21 years ago
I'd like to trade but I do not have the sticks you mentioned. Maybe we can arrange some other sticks?
email me to
vottak AT programmer DOT net
chuckler
21 years ago
Festibal de Moroc??? Never heard of them... but love to try new things... I am sure we can work something out.

Drop me a note.

PT 🙂

petert4664 at
aol dot com
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Email sent. To many in humi
havanaone
21 years ago
I will check out a few if you have any left. Here's my Email also:[email protected] Kim(HV1)
n9tog
21 years ago
i'll never turn down a few cigars...

cigar @ n9tog . com
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
K9 & Hava Email sent. After that none left
chuckler
21 years ago
const33,

Never got your email... please do try again...

petert4664 at aol dot com

PT 🙂
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Email resent.. I hope that you get this one. Send addy to:

const33 at aol dot com
havanaone
21 years ago
Const33,sent you an email. I didnot receive yours. Kim(HV1)
k9kop
21 years ago
Hey bro, Never got the e-mail

[email protected]

k9
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Going undercover K9......LOL
chuckler
21 years ago
const33,

I think we're all set.

PT 🙂
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Sticks going out Saturday. Could'nt get them any sooner. I have been busy.

Enjoy

Robert
k9kop
21 years ago
Robert, OMG, You're way to kind my friend. I was looking for the a 5 pack of the festibals and ended up with an extra 5 pack of my favorite smokes (Edge maddies). Payback will be swift and brutal. You sir, are top shelf in my book. Be on the lookout bro.

An humbled k9
const33
  • const33
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
K9 Glad that you like the sticks, Enjoy my friend

Robert
VotTak
21 years ago
const33,
Your package arrived today. Thanks a lot. That are some nice sticks. Appreciate.
chuckler
21 years ago
const33,

Sticks arrived, many thanks.

PT 🙂
Users browsing this topic