D1353l
2 years ago
Won bid on the 2nd and have had to call on two separate occasions with both calls asking for full payment info while the waiting message says we won’t take payment over the phone. On top of that, both times they say payment was declined and needed to provide new payment details over the phone. Funny part is I haven’t seen one attempted charge from them on my account.
DrMaddVibe
2 years ago

Won bid on the 2nd and have had to call on two separate occasions with both calls asking for full payment info while the waiting message says we won’t take payment over the phone. On top of that, both times they say payment was declined and needed to provide new payment details over the phone. Funny part is I haven’t seen one attempted charge from them on my account.

D1353l wrote:



Well, you have to pay for what you won. HELLO! They're not going to just ship them to you because.

Get a valid credit card!
corey sellers
2 years ago
Send me your credit card info and I will see if it works for me.
corey sellers
2 years ago
Just trying to help out
Stogie1020
2 years ago
I love the whole "I had a problem so therefore the ENTIRE system is a failure" mentality...

Call the CS number.
Wait on hold for 20 minutes until someone answers.
Resolve the issue.


There, any other life-issues I can coach you through?
LeeBot
2 years ago
^ I'm feeling a little excluded. Everybody else is posting, but I'm not.
DrafterX
2 years ago
My foot hurts today... 😞
drglnc
2 years ago
YOUR card being declined does not make anything a "scam" - rather than making accusations on a forum you should actually call customer servers and solve the problem...
Stogie1020
2 years ago

^ I'm feeling a little excluded. Everybody else is posting, but I'm not.

LeeBot wrote:


PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Well done!
Sunoverbeach
2 years ago
I actually clicked on this thread hoping for another sexy cigar smoking lady YouTube link
Palama
2 years ago

My foot hurts today... 😞

DrafterX wrote:



Oh, poor baby…. [crybaby]
tonygraz
2 years ago
The OP should pay for his cigars with valid credit card and send Drafter a get well quick card.
Mraia
2 years ago
I read this like 3 times trying to figure out what the scam is...
Sounds like you trying to scam CB out of some smokes.
delta1
2 years ago
I see the problem...dude is unbalanced and asymmetrical...needs another "D" to fix it...
frankj1
2 years ago

I see the problem...dude is unbalanced and asymmetrical...needs another "D" to fix it...

delta1 wrote:


he has palindromical potential
Users browsing this topic