dhook
  • dhook
  • Rookie Topic Starter
2 months ago
I truly wish there was a forum or place within this site that showed only highly rated cigars by members. There might be and I just haven't found it or maybe even a search criteria that would indicate these beauties. Any help appreciated!
TIA
Russie
a month ago
This site still offers premium cigars (at a discount) if you are willing to accept smaller sizes. Of course, Padron, Ashton, Davidoff are still available in a range of sizes but I don’t think these are discounted. My advice is to smoke a few and follow with a post. My favorites usually revolve around medium body cigars (avo classic, XO; Montecristo (monte, Nicaragua, white). I would rate all of these “5 stars” but reasonably priced (undr $10). Ashton Cabinet and sorcerer would also rate as 5 stars but these are double the price. Don’t be afraid to post and let us know what you think!
Users browsing this topic